Monday, March 15, 2010
The Wii
I didn't catch on to the Wii frenzy until about a year ago. My younger brother wasn't that interested, and I usually don't pick up on the latest gamer trends until he does. However, our neighbor got one for christmas and he would not leave his house. I was even a little bit obsessed with the basic Wii Sports. My brother finally decided he HAD to have one and after an endless and futile search, he ended up convincing one of his friends to sell his to him. I felt like it had gotten to the point where he would pay any amount of money just to have this little game. But, it really isn't just a game, it is a game of the future. Not only can we "act out" any sport, exercise with "Wii fit" or race cars with an actual steering wheel, it also has educational games that companies such as Jump Start has created.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I miss Asteroids and Pac-Man
ReplyDeletei play wii all the time with my older brother and younger sister! its so interactive and fun! tennis and mario cart are my favorite games! cant wait till the visual effects are better though..
ReplyDeleteEventually Wii will probably look like you are playing with actual people. It is amazing how far graphics have come!
ReplyDelete