Sunday, March 21, 2010
Skype
Long distance is no longer a problem, Skype has changed the way we communicate with people. No matter if we are in India or Italy we can communicate by seeing each other's faces and hearing the other's voice, it is very reassuring to put a voice with a face while talking. Not only is this a form of communication but it is also a form of entertainment. Skype is fun no matter what anyone says and as long as I'm online I will be sure to check my Skype and see if there is anyone I want to talk to. I recently got my phone stolen and my only form of communication was email, my dad and I both downloaded Skype and then we could see each other and talk to each other, it was even better than my phone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment