Thursday, March 18, 2010

Pandora

Pandora is an online radio that has become a bigger trend than we can ever imagine. To use it is simple, you first create an account and then create your own "radio station". You can pick anything from a song, to a movie soundtrack, to an individual artist. The greatest part of Pandora is that whatever mood we are in, there is a station for it. When I am studying and have a hard time focusing I listen to the Claude Debussy radio, when I'm feeling mellow i switch to the John Mayer radio, and when I just want to go a little crazy i listen to "Down" by Chris Brown radio. There is something for everyone, and these internet radios could eventually take over all of the downloading companies we use, such as itunes or Limewire. Another great factor is that Pandora can be downloaded as an application on to iphone's and blackberries (really any smart phone) and instead of listening to the music that is from your own playlist, you can have a new mix that is customized just how you like it.

1 comment:

  1. You shouldn't listen to Chris Brown....he beats women

    ReplyDelete